Monday, November 25:
- Panther Mentors during periods 5 & 6.
- Congratulations to the Junior Class who raised over $1,600 at Sunday’s bake sale! Thank you for everyone’s support!! All remaining raffle tickets are due Tuesday at 8:30 AM.
- The RY Students are collecting change for Christmas presents for Crown Point children. Each classroom will have a container for the change being donated so please send your generous donations in with your child. The donations will be collected until TODAY Monday, November 25th.
- If anyone is interested there are sign ups outside Mrs. Charron’s door for anyone that is interested in Christmas Caroling! Caroling practices begin soon and you must attend 2.
Tuesday, November 26:
- RY Field Trip
- All breakfast for Santa items are due today!
- Celotti will be here Tuesday November 26th for anyone that needs a physical, which will take place in the Nurse’s Office from 9 – 12:30. Please try to avoid the Nurse’s Office during this time if possible.
Wednesday, November 27- Friday, November 29:
- NO SCHOOL (Thanksgiving Break)
- Ticonderoga Youth Commission is offering to Crown Point Student the opportunity to participate in Gore Mountain Skiing School & Pass Program. For more information, see Mrs. Vigliotti in the office.